How to clean a Masterbuilt electric smoker is critical for the maintenance of the device. Extra deposition of burned grease and food in the electric smoker would result in the decreased performance level of the smoker. Therefore, keeping the smoker clean becomes a critical issue when you make smoking food.
However, keeping it clean and safe to use warrants a few simple and easy steps. These will keep the health of your smoker in good shape and performance at a peak level.
Cleaning Masterbuilt Electric Smoker – Standard Cleaning Procedure
Naturally, the pertinent question that arises is what is the best way to clean Masturbuilt electric smokers. The following steps will enlighten you about this cleaning issue.
Step 1: Gently scrub the internal surface of the smoker, applying soapy water with a sponge or plastic bristleless brush. Try to avoid bristle brush.
Step 2: Make it dry by wiping.
Step 3: Be careful that no loose bristle is left on the electric grill.
So, the steps mentioned above clearly tell you what is the easiest way to clean an electric smoker.
The Best Method of Cleaning Masterbuilt Electric Smoker: Easy Stages
Now, we will walk through the question as to how to clean a Masterbuilt electric smoke. The below mention stages will shed some light upon this issue.
Stage 1: Firstly, take away racks, water pans, drip tray, and smoker box.
Stage 2: Brush away every single dust and particles up to the bottom-most part of the smoker.
Stage 3: Then, sweep away all the remnant soapy water.
Stage 4: Do some scrubbing over the internal surface of the smoker with warm soapy water using a sponge or plastic bristle brush.
And that is all about cleaning master-built electric smokers.
Simple And Safe Cleaning Guide- Electric Smoker Life
However, cleaning masterbuilt electric smoker requires a few unique safety features along with normal clean activities. The following phases will ensure the safe and proper cleaning of masterbuilt electric smoker.
Phase 1: One crucial issue is to clean after the smoker cools down from cooking.
Phase 2: Cleaning the inside of your smoker, which requires the below-mentioned activities.
- Take away everything inside the smoker
- Clean the smoker by using an equal mix of hot water and vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Clean remnants: here you need the use of a soft bristle free brush to remove all particles.
Phase 3: Scrub the interior: watered down apple cider type of water is sprayed in the interior of the smoker and is wiped to clean.
Phase 4: Cleaning of smoker: use regular dishwater detergent mixed with soapy water and a rough and tough sponge brush. Also, use tons of your body’s energy to do the job of cleaning the racks.
And that’s it. So simple! Isn’t it?
How to Clean Smoker Glass: A Simple Math!
Get familiar with the glass or window cleaning issue of masterbuilt smoker grill.
- Pour apple/cider vinegar into a spray bottle.
- Spray the mix in the bottle all over the glass or window.
- Finally, use newspaper to wipe and clean.
Simple, isn’t it?
How To Clean The Glass Doors of Masterbuilt Electric Smoker
- Mix a 50:50 apple cider vinegar with hot water.
- Spray the solution over the glass doors.
- Let the solution remain over there for up to 2 minutes.
- Finally, use a newspaper to wipe the window thoroughly.
It’s an easy job to do.
Clean and Durability Go Hand In Hand: how?
In order to keep your charbroil electric smoker clean remember to do few easy tasks as explained below:
Cleaning the electric smoker’s cooking chamber:
- Take away all the removable things inside the smoker such as racks, water pans, and drip trays. Brush up to the bottom of the smoker to free it from particles. Also, clean the interior of the smoker of all the remnants.
- Using warm soapy water, give gentle scrub with a sponge.
- Wash all the racks, pans, trays by warm soapy mix water and dry them.
- Apply vegetable oil upon trays prior to use to ensure stick-free condition.
How to clean the exterior of the smoker:
- Use a damp cloth to wipe clean the outside panel using water.
- In case of your smoker having a window, use glass window cleaners. Remember to use those which are permitted for ceramic glass cooktops.
- Be extra couscous and careful to use a damp cloth. Swipe clean the door seal to clean the smoke remnants that pile up after each use.
Cleaning the thermostat and temperature probe:
- Use moisture cloth and soapy water to wipe dry the surfaces of both the thermostats.
- Also, clean the meat probes through a dry wipe using a damp cloth and soapy water. NEVER place the meat probes under running water or keep or soak them underwater.
So, these ways are the easy answer to the question of how to clean Masterbuilt electric smoker. Never ignore the issues of cleaning your electric grill for the sake of your own safety.
Besides, it has also an impact on the health and hygiene of those who will enjoy the cooked or smoked food. Finally, it will ensure the smooth functioning of your smoker to cook delicious food years after years to come.
Last but not least important point is your exciting smoking experiences because we consider your information as valuable that enrich our knowledge helping us to serve you better in the years to come. So, why not share your smoking experiences by writing in the comment box below.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]