Exciting the taste buds of friends and family in grilling season is a great thing. So how to clean a gas grill after the BBQ grill party is over is also essential. Otherwise, the grill will not last for long. So, if you love your grill, then read the tips below describing how to clean a propane grill.
We will show the best way to clean a propane BBQ grill in the easiest way in 20 minutes, step by step.
- Triple check your best propane grill to be sure the starter button is off.
- Also, be sure that the grill is disconnected from the propane tank.
- Always use work grill gloves to protect your hand regardless you use electric or propane smoker.
- Remove all the grates and the metal plates.
- Put the grates and the metal in the warm soapy water bucket.
- Put a large size aluminum foil over the heat-producing elements at the lower part of the grill.
- Then, scrub hard the underside and interior part of the grill above the heat-producing elements.
- Ash and grill remnants will fall on the foil.
- Use a damp paper towel to wipe and clean the scrubbed area.
- Take out the drip pan and bin the loose debris in a trash bin.
- Put the pan in a soapy water bucket.
- Please take out the grill grates and metal plates from the bucket and scrub them hard using grate cleaner.
- Spray water over the scrubbed grates and plates by the garden hose.
- Venturi tubes should be cleaned. Every clogged hole should be cleaned using paper clips, small wires, or tube brushes.
- Then, do a garden hose wash of Venturi tube and dry it.
- Also, remove the drip pan from the soapy water and have a garden hose water wash.
- Replace the Venturi tube with dry ones and align them well with gas valves.
- Wipe clean the external part of the grill. Swipe when cleaning the stainless steel.
- For Cast-iron porcelain coated and ceramic grill, soapy cotton wash should be done.
- Then, do microfiber cloth cleaning.
- Finally, connect the propane gas tank again.
These are the essential tips and tricks about how to clean a propane bbq grill.
How to clean a weber propane grill
Cleaning weber propane grill is no more hassle to grillers. Let’s discuss the burning question about how do you clean a Weber propane grill. Just go through the following tips, and you can have a clean barbecue weber grill meal to meal.
- Firstly, brush the underside of the lid to remove accumulated carbons.
- Secondly, brush the cooking grate to remove leftovers.
- Brush favorize and heat deflectors.
- Use a clean brush to clean the burner tube from rust and debris after wiping the catch pan.
- Using a scraper remove all dust accumulated in the sides and bottom of the cook box.
- Remove all the grease and debris from the grease tray.
- Make sure that all the cracks, leaks holes are repaired by putting them inside the soapy water solution.
- Turn on the control knobs, and if you see the bubble form, then it will be an indication of a leak.
So, cleaning a propane grill is an easy task when it comes to world-famous Weber gas grill.
Read more about Best Apartment balcony grill in 2020.
How to deep clean a propane grill
While grilling is super fun but deep clean is not so. However, deep cleaning is essential if you want to go on with your grilling fun. The following steps will show step by step process of deep cleaning.
>1. How to get rid of food remnants
- High heat the grill grate for 15 minutes to turn the residue into ashes.
- Brush them off the grill for deep cleaning
>2. How to deep clean propane grill pan
Remove the tray below the grill and large trash.
- Use scrape, warm soapy water, and excellent steel wood pad to deep clean the catch pan.
>3. How to deep clean the cook box
- Let the cook box get cool.
- Take out flavorizer bars and cooking grates.
- Use a stainless steel brush to brush all extra grease and leftovers inside the cooking box.
- Remove the crusts.
>4. How to clean the burner tube
- Scrape the tubes using a putty knife.
- Have them warm soapy water wash by a rag.
>5. How do you clean the outside grill?
- use a towel to wipe the outside lid.
- In case of the porcelain-coated lid, apply glass grill cleaner and paper towel.
- But the best practice is to use a microfiber towel, special stainless-steel gas grill cleaner, and buff.
- Start scrubbing 5 to 10 minutes after mixing the grill cleaner with the stainless steel and other materials for cleaning outside of the grill.
>6. How do you clean side table
- Go through the process, as explained in “how do you deep clean the outside grill” process (#5).
That is all about the simple and easy way of how to clean a propane grill gas grill.
Another notable cleaning guide: Get Freedom From Rusty Grill.
We have included all the vital information that our long propane grilling experience tells us about cleaning a propane grill. If you have any thoughts and questions in your mind, why not share them with us. After all, we always think of your comments and thoughts as a valuable source for further progress.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]